Tripped Into November

     Scanning through newly developed malls while simultaneously getting good pictures behind the twinkling lights at night it a great way to set the "Holiday mood."  Its been said that I don't exactly have the best concept of cold, as I basically have a set fall wardrobe year round, but this leopard jacket by Tripp NYC fits my indecisive outfits. To keep the ensemble balanced, I paired the boxy jacket with a velvet skater skirt. I do typically have a set color scheme of black and... black, so to keep myself from being completely wasted away I did a subtle layering of different patterns: leopard, stonewash, and velvet. 

What I Wore

Leopard Jacket Pixie Kitsune

Stonewash Crop Top Urban Outfitters

Velvet Skater Skirt- Thrifted

Mulder Platform Boots NastyGal


- Xo Asia -











































No comments:

Post a Comment