Life Goals.



 Wow, its been so long since I've been able to break away from books and responsibilities long enough to focus on my Darling Fetch.. It feels like summer and I don't know whether I should be excited because that marks the end of the semester, or pissed because that welcomes 100+degree weather. Nevertheless, I've been trying to multitask and make every necessary arrangement regarding my blog before I make the move to LA (literally, counting down is such a tease.) While scumming the downtown streets I stopped into one of my favorite local boutiques, Co-te-rie and fell in love with with this "Twerkin for a Berkin" shirt, naturally.  Also in my find at the boutique were these perfect ripped "Twerk Jeans" from Unif. As mentioned in my previous posts regarding the Magic convention,     YRU definitely did not disappoint with their new collection. I had to grab these Everest platform sandals. If the weather pushes me to stray away from fully covered leather shoes, than so be it; I'll totally settle for sandals that make me equivalently as tall. 


What I Wore:
| Birkn Tee shirt -BLQ Twerk Jeans- UNIF via Coterie Boutique |
| Body Chain- Here or Here |
| Shoes- YRU |

- Xo Asia -

Le1f- Soda

1 comment: